Monday, March 3, 2008

2 bedroom apartment units









We also have some 2 bedroom apartment units for rent on the second floor (same building)
These are of much higher spec and are occasionally available..So please inquire if you are interested. Available for daily, weekly or long term stay. With queen bed, double bed complete with bedding's. Kitchen is complete with utensils (pots, plates, knives and forks etc.,)

These units are fully furnished with aircon and are PHP15,000 per month.
Rental includes water and cable TV and free wifi connection.
These units are broadband ready.

7 comments:

Bryan Cruz said...

Hello sir, would you like your link to be posted on my blog?

Anonymous said...

Hi...this is Len..I'm looking for a fully furnished apartment by November..you can contact me anytime of the day. my number is 09155564518.. hope to hear from you... thanks..

Anonymous said...

Hi.. I would like to know it you still have a 2 bedroom for rent I will be renting for 2 month Nov to Dec..hope to hear from you soon..leaving New Jersey this month email at jadulan@yahoo.com ....thanks

Anonymous said...

Hello, I am looking for a 2 bedroom apartment like what you have listed in the 15,000 price range. Looking to rent for 6-8 mons. If you have a unit avail please contact me at JmHall79@yahoo.com Thanks

Unknown said...

Hi, We are 7adults and 2infants in the family. We're looking for a place to stay.hopefully we can accomodate your unit.here's my number 0949733117. 3nights rent only from dec 23 to 26.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I would like to know if your still have fully furnished apartment with one bedroom.Looking to rent for one month before end of December 2013.Here's my number 09287720044
I hope to hear from you soon...Thank you...!

Anonymous said...

I need one fully furnish room with all facilities with internet connection.by 30 of may 2017..only for one month.how much?i need your reply plz.09266293647. Thanks